Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Another First: A Radio Interview

One thing that has made this entire process of publishing a first book easier and enjoyable is the team at Savas-Beatie that Ted has collected.  They are ALL uniformly awesome, and they really know what they are doing.

Now, I have never had to do any kind of marketing before.  Ever.  Not unless you include Girl Scout cookies, but that was easy because they sell themselves and my girls were selling them anyhow.  So I am moving into really new realms... to include radio.

I will be posting news and items of interest that relate to LeRoy and his era -- there's a fun post on a Civil War baseball already there -- and provide more in-depth thoughts and experiences here.

So make sure you keep up with this new adventure!  And don't hesitate to log in to hear me talk about the project on https://wdbfradio.com on Saturday, May 5 at 12:25pm EDT!

No comments: