Thursday, April 12, 2018

Gettiing Your Own Copy

I recently got in touch with some friends in a virtual reality platform that I had not visited in some time.  Long story there, but in catching up, it kind of brought up the topic of this remarkable book.  My friend went to Amazon, and lo and behold... THERE IT WAS!!


I had no idea at all that the publisher, Savas Beatie, had put the book up for pre-ordering!  Needless to say, I was stunned and very excited!  The team I worked with on The War Outside My Window have been so focused on getting it done and getting it to look just right with all its idiosyncracies that this reality came at me from out of the blue.

Just so you know, you can get the book directly from the staff at Savas Beatie.  All you need to do is call (916)941-6896 or email sales@savasbeatie.com.  You can ask about signed copies from them, too!  You can check out the other books that Savas Beatie has to offer!

I will also have copies that I will sign personally for you, although I am not able to provide pricing for you on that right now.  You can email me at jan@thewaroutsidemywindow.com and provide me with your PayPal information.  I will also be posting about book talks and signings here,  Books will be made available, so keep watch -- I may show up somewhere near you!


No comments: